For-Profit Sector Education Consulting
Companies in the for-profit education sector face a number of challenging conditions — a crowded marketplace with entrenched traditional players, complex buying processes, and clients with tight budgets. STEM.org™ helps clients navigate this complex environment to create innovative, profitable, and educationally sound products.
- Identifying and evaluating competing products to find open positions in a crowded and competitive marketplace
- Development and/or management of new products from concept to detailed instructional design using the most efficient mix of resources available to ensure a successful learning solution
- Innovative product design that integrates best practices and appropriate emerging technologies to address a range of instructional strategies and learning styles resulting in engaging education experiences with increased comprehension and retention.
- Expert evaluation of in-house products including: areas for improvement; expansion of existing products and product lines; alignment to state and national education standards; product adoption criteria; age and developmentally appropriate concepts and content; and instructionally sound methods
Non-Profit Sector Education Consulting
Non-profit organizations offer communities resources and services of exceptional importance and value. STEM.org™offers strategies and methods to help non-profits broaden support for funding and increase education and public outreach.
- Identifying and evaluating opportunities to engage the community about resources, services, and critical information to increase community support and funding opportunities
- Leveraging local successes to reach a national audience through strategic planning of education and public outreach
- Design, development, and evaluation of education and outreach programs and materials specifically suited to your population and area of expertise
- Expert evaluation of in-house products including: age and developmentally appropriate concepts and content; implementation and instructional strategies to improve comprehension and retention of critical concepts; and alignment to local, state, and national education standards
Education & Public Outreach
Scientists and staff of research institutions play an important and vital role–they help us to expand our understanding of our world and ourselves. Funding agencies expect individuals and institutions to demonstrate the broader impacts of their work to the general public. STEM.org™ works with subject matter experts to bridge the gap between research and education.
- Identifying and evaluating opportunities to engage the public about the value and nature of scientific and technical research resulting in greater community understanding and public support
- Design, development, and evaluation of education and outreach programs and materials to increase public understanding of complex concepts
- Design and production of instructional materials specifically for K-12 STEM education
- Staff professional development focused on best practices in STEM education
- Expert evaluation of visitor centers, museums, and other informal learning environments to ensure: developmentally and age appropriate concepts and content; best instructional strategies, programs, and products; unique and memorable experiences; and alignment to local, state, and national education standards