Through an extensive collaborative effort, STEM.org has worked closely with researchers, educators, administrators, and schools to respected set of STEM benchmarks. The resources and proven best practices of this community, have lead to the world's first and most recognized STEM credentialing framework: STEM.org Certified™ (for people), STEM.org Accredited™ (for programs), and STEM.org Authenticated™ (for products).
STEM.org Certified™ (for People)
Become a leader in STEM education.
STEM.org Certified™ is the world's best-selling, self-paced Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics (STEM) teaching course for both certified and non-certified educators. This practical, online training program carefully studies curriculum standards and the latest in STEM pedagogy. Participants learn how expectations of program functionality are changing and what techniques can ensure success. STEM plans are then crafted to build momentum towards personal and organization-wide unifying STEM goals. Thanks to the generous support from The Jordan Morgan Foundation, America's original and best-selling, online STEM micro-credential is now available for $203 USD's. Click the trustmark below to enroll today. Coupon code: stemcertified (Extended through June 30th, 2019)
For Certified & Non-Certified Educators:
- Qualify for up to 24 Continuous Educator Units (CEU's)
- Earn a digitally-encrypted employment credential
- Access 1,000+ pages of editable K-12 STEM lessons
- Expand the STEM competency level of your students
- Connect with a global, alumni base of STEM educators
- Share your accomplishment on social media
For Administrators & Program Coordinators:
- Gain insights on the latest trends in STEM education
- Build a strong, dedicated team using growth plans
- Enhance organizational knowledge and STEM skills
- Improve STEM communication through common language
- Increase efficiency and reduce STEM program costs
STEM.org Accredited™ (for Programs)
Boost your school’s enrollment by becoming STEM.org Accredited™. Give your students an academic advantage and be recognized for offering programs that give your students a career advantage.
Once an organization completes the STEM Certification™ training requirements for a group of staff members mentioned above, an evaluation of infrastructure, instruction, existing curriculum, etc. is administered by a STEM Elite Facilitator™. A score of 82/100 points (on the rubric) must be achieved in order for each participating location to receive accreditation.
- Connect with a strong network using a secure, professional platform
- Build a strong, dedicated team committed to high standards of care & quality
- Increase the competence level of your staff, product and/or leadership team
- Promote unified, ongoing enhancement of knowledge & skills
- Improve the quality of information & promote a culture of excellence
- Develop short-term and long term growth and development plans
- Increase efficiency, internal communication and reduce cost
- Utilize STEM.org trust marks on digital and print marketing materials
STEM.org Authenticated™ (for Products)
STEM.org is the leading third-party validator of STEM toys, games, curriculum and other learning resources. Each product credential is now cryptographically-secured and retailers like STAPLES, Inc. are using the terminology STEM AuthenticatedTM on their websites (under specifications tab).
STEM.org Authenticated™ streamlines the consumer's ability to identify the goods and services that conform to STEM.org's vetted standards, thus assisting with quick decision-making in favor of quality. When parents & educators observe the STEM.org Authenticated™ trustmark, they know goods and services will:
- Integrate seamlessly into STEM program and classrooms
- Align to Science, Technology, Engineering, and/or Math standards
- Support the development of students 21st Century Skills
- Engage students through hands-on learning and collaboration
- Ensure an unbiased, third-party review and evaluation process
For Distributors & Manufacturers:
- Winning consumer confidence resulting in, increased market share and consumers’ ability to identify the goods and services that conform to STEM.org’s standards, thus making quick decisions in favor of quality (i.e for STEM product end cap applications, STEM product online retail pages and digital/print circular STEM learning features).
- The goods and services bearing STEM.org’s trustmarks are presented with a better image in both national and international markets resulting in: mutual recognition where consumers value each other’s products and services thus easing acceptance and promotion of new products; and safeguarding the image and reputation of the manufacturer and/or provider.
- Protection against unfair competition from inferior goods and services on the market through: identification of products and services that conform since they carry a STEM.org trustmark, recognized by schools, districts, organizations, government agencies and NGO's globally --with some manufacturers/distributors electing to use foil and holographic application.
- Liability reduction/protection against those who may contest the viability of a STEM product, referring inquires to STEM.org to better convey the most thorough vetting process in the industry. STEM.org utilizes a proprietary 100 point rubric scoring system. Explanatory documents are provided to each partner upon request to ensure quick responses to outside inquiries.